About Me

My photo
Team Radstorm is a team of riders who know no barriers.... Posted all over the world, we ride till death...

Tuesday 18 May 2010

AG in the house

Hey yo it's Radstorm's resident gangsta here with my first actual post. Riding in Canada this season has been sweet! The way of life out here is so laid back and the shred is pretty hardcore too! Hopefully gonna get plenty of footage before the season's out for you Radstorm fans to enjoy. Got a pretty busy week ahead working on that so I'll try to keep you posted.

Anyway the reason I'm making this post is to put up a Radstorm exclusive video of me cruising down one of the smoothest runs at Sunshine Village. I'd definately recommend a visit if you can manage to get out here at some point. The powder is dryer and fluffier than any I've ever ridden and the majority of the snow comes in late March to mid May. The following video is from last week as the snow started to wind down for the season. Enjoy and I'll hit you up soon with more action

AG


Banff Ave from Ally Gray on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment